Order that Porter! It might be your new favourite beer... - Beerview #007 with @thecraftybeerdame

We have a new guest from USA for our Beerview interview series, @thecraftybeerdame who was introduced to beer culture by her Oma. She invites you to order the beer you are afraid to try when you are at the pub next time, it might be your new favourite style! You can read her nice answers below and follow her account to discover new beers.


·        How and when your interest in beers started?

My interest in beers started early, my family is German so I grew up around beer. But my love for Craft started about 4 years ago when I had my first IPA .

·        Why did you decide to start your account about beers?


I started my IG page kind of in a spur of the moment. I was following a few people already and thought it looked fun and a good way to meet other people in the Craft community .

·        How many different beers you tried so far? Any guess?

Oh man, I don’t think I could be spot on for this but if I were a gambling “man” i would say at least 200?!




·        Which country’s beers you like more and why?

I love them all !!

·        Do you remember your first beer? What was your reaction?


I was young. Really young. My Oma gave me a sip of her beer... I’m pretty sure I wanted more.

·        What is your opinion about craft beers? Which is your favorite?

I absolutely have fallen in love with all things Craft. The art of brewing, the awesome Craft beer community and just how different and delicious each brew can be. My favorites are IPAS, DIPAS, Sours, Saisons & Belgian style wheats. 

·        Which 3 beers would you take with you to Mars?

Hmmmm that’s hard . But I guess I would take what I’m craving at the moment ...

1) A Creature Comforts Tropicalia,


picksixbeers.com

2) An Alchemist Heady Topper,


vinesandleaves.blogspot.com

3) and a Westbrook Key Lime Gose.


brewdrinkrun.com

·        What would you recommend to people who started interest in beers?

I would say:  Don’t be afraid to try different styles . Dark doesn't mean “stronger” or more “bitter” so order that Porter next time you’re out at your local brewery ... You may have found your new favorite style of beer! Also take the time to meet others in the beer community, so you can learn and share your love for Craft.

·        Anything else you would like to add?  


CHEERS!!!

Before you run to the pub to try a new beer type, you can follow her account for photos like below:






Comments