Gimme a Beer and I Tell you Everything! - Beerview #003 with @cagdasarmanbulut


Our new guest for Beerview interview series is @cagdasarmanbulut . He claims he can tell you everything for a free beer but before that, let's read his answers to our questions! Don't forget to follow his account before ordering him a beer : )

  • How and when your interest in beers started?
-From my teenage times, I like to drink it (but not taste). It was like showing yourself older like an adult. After going to foreign countries I started to learn about the culture, what I learned impressed me and I get involved in it. It is like a hidden world and I am still learning.
  • Why did you decide to start your account about beers?
-The more I learn; I want to share my enthusiasm, experiences and the stories about beer with the people. Seeing people's reactions encourage me to share more. And the best way to share something nowadays is opening a social media account.
  • How many different beers you tried so far? Any guess?
-Do I need to count the homemades too? :) Really I don't remember but when I check my beercap collection I think it is over 300.


Cagdas Arman Bulut (@cagdasarmanbulut)'in paylaştığı bir gönderi ()


  • Which country’s beers you like more and why?
-It is changing according to the style. I like IPAs, Lambics, Geuzes; Belgium and United States lead these styles but as a beer taster, everytime a new bottle opens I feel the same excitement.
  • Do you remember your first beer? What was your reaction?
-A whole bottle, it was when I was 13-14. We were playing basketball and drinking pilsener styles. But my first sip, it is far away when you think my father was a beer lover :)
  • What is your opinion about craft beers? Which is your favorite?
-Craft beers are a revolution in this industry. People are giving all their efforts, it is a very hard process. I am seeing them like a magician, especially who brews. Against to the big brands and regulations, they are giving a very serious fight. They deserve a lot of respect from us. I can't be objective when it is coming to choose which one is the best. I will always support Pablo, Garaguzu, Graf and Felix Kolpa (which is going to hit the market very soon).
  • Which 3 beers would you take with you to Mars?
-This a tough question! :)  I will choose: 

3 Fontenien Oude Geuze, Belgium



Russian River Pliny the Elder, USA


thedrinknation.com

Struise Pannepot Grand Reserva, Belgium


beercartel.com.au
  • What would you recommend to people who started interest in beers?
- First follow my account then come and order me a beer, I can tell everything for free beer :) All kidding aside; they need to read, follow the people like us, attend to tastings. This is a different world, they will see when they enter in it.
  • Anything else you would like to add?
-I would like to add I find it disrespectful when people take beer photos while revealing their boobs or other body parts. I feel they should not be given credit.

Comments