From Brazil to the Land of Beer! - Beerview #002 with @bier_love

Our second quest for Beerview interview series is @bier_love . She is a nurse who came from Brazil to Germany, "the land of the beer" as she defines. You can follow her account not to miss any beers she shares at the interesting places in Bavaria. Let's read more about her and her beer adventure!



  • Can you tell a bit about yourself?
My name is Helena and I am a nurse. I was born in Brazil but live in Munich since 2010 with my husband and daughter.
  • How and when your interest in beers started?
My interest in beer started very late in 2005, when I visited Germany for the first time.
  • Why did you decide to start your account about beers?
My husband and I like to drink beer but we are not beer experts. Before I started my Instagram account, I had already tried so many German beer brands that I thought about making photos of beers in interesting places.
  • How many different beers you tried so far? Any guess?
I'm not sure, but I think I tried about 90 different beers.
  • Which country’s beers you like more and why?
Hahaha! I can say that I live in the ideal country, the land of beer. If you go to Bavaria, the Biergarten-Paradies or the Oktoberfest, you should try the local beers. Paulaner, Löwenbräu, Chiemseer, Andechs ... but beware, the alcohol content of some beers is up to 6% and is usually served in 1-liter glasses.


  • Do you remember your first beer? What was your reaction?
I remember very well. I was 20 years old and started studying at the university. We had celebrated in a Bar in Manaus  and I drank Brahma-Chopp. It tasted so bitter that I could only drink a few sips.
  •  Which 3 beers would you take with you to Mars?
1) Eisenbahn, Brasil




2) König Ludwig Hell, Germany


bier-kaufen.de

3) Sagres, Portugal



  •  What would you recommend to people who started interest in beers?
That's a tough question, because I'm just a beer connoisseur, so no expert. I can only say that beer can be introduced into a balanced lifestyle, that can be done without exaggeration.
  • Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for the invitation @beers.ofthe.world ! Follow me on Instagram, I'll try to learn more about beer, annotations, videos, and neat photos of your favorite beers.
Greetings from Munich and Cheers! 


You can follow her at bier_love for more photos like these:



   

Comments