The Man Who Listens to Beers - Beerview #010 with @beer_mania_world


We have a new guest from New Jersey, USA for our Beerview interview series: @beer_mania_world who claims the beer told him to start his Instagram account about beers and show people the beer's real story with special photos. We should admit he has very original photos and answers for our interview as well:
·        Can you tell a bit about yourself?

 I was born at the heart of Europe, the most beautiful country, that was called Czechoslovakia back in 1987. I was lucky to be born at the meeting point of three countries, Slovakia, Hungary and Ukraine which is the reason I speak Slovakian, Hungarian, Russian languages in addition to Czech and English. However i was blown by faith all the way to USA.
 I have become top rated baker in New Jersey, and love my job as much as I love beer, my family, and fiancé.

·        How and when your interest in beers started?
Well... My father had a winery since I was a little child and I always had to work with it. We had so much of it that when I started drinking alcohol I only drank beer. Also, making beer is one of specialities of Slovakia and each region has different kinds of beer that you can rarely buy anywhere else besides that region. Geographically, Slovakia is an obvious location for great lager beers. They have access to the best hops, grains, and softest water in the world. I must say I wasn’t a big drinker until my late 20’s but my real interest in beer started last year.

·        Why did you decide to start your account about beers?
All I used to do was collecting beer caps, until one day I wanted more. One night Beer spoke to me in my dreams and said: everyone just takes a quick picture of me and doesn’t try to get a real insight, I want you to be my voice and tell a story with a picture . That’s when I decided I will start an Instagram beer page where I will do justice for all the beers and tell their stories.



When you want cold beer literally...

·        How many different beers you tried so far? Any guess?
How many beers ? um... I can’t really remember its pretty foamy (haha) when I think of the number.
But I have drank enough to know quality 😊

·        Which country’s beers you like more and why?
If you ask me about lagers and ale Belgian, Czech, Slovakian, and British  beers have the best quality and taste. But if you ask me about Craft beer,  America has pretty damn good beer.

·        Do you remember your first beer? What was your reaction?
I always wanted to sip from my father’s beer, but he never let me. So I enjoyed my first beer at age 15 very much because it tasted like forbidden fruit ... and I fell in love.

·        What is your opinion about craft beers? Which is your favorite?
My first time drinking craft beer was here in the USA, and after tasting my first IPA, DIPA I couldn’t believe I haven’t tried it before. It has completely different taste than lagers... it’s like a new level of beer. I can honestly say it’s my favorite beer... love at first sight. I have two specific beers that no one has beaten yet. One is Other Half , whose brewery is in Brooklyn and second would be Monkish from west coast. 

·        Which 3 beers would you take with you to Mars?
Hmm.. difficult question but wait a minute... I love beer and taking it to Mars would mean to kill the beer since it’s 175 degrees there right now... so I would prefer the moon, and I would take:

1) Stella Artois from Belgium,

olivegarden.ca
2) Golden Pheasant from my country


3) and Monkish from the west coast.



·        What would you recommend to people who started interest in beers?
If anyone would listen to me I would tell them to go to different breweries, explore their beers, explore different kinds of beer and taste. Also, be active with beer, follow people who have beer pages, make friends, do trades, talk about beer, do giveaway, sign up for giveaways, just be active.

·        Anything else you would like to add?  
I am excited to be part of beer community, but it’s definitely not an end point for me. I have big dreams when it comes to beer, one day I will open my own brewery joint with bakery, specially for bread.
And I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to be one of the special people you chose to interview :)

You can follow his account to see his original beer photos and catch his dreams about beer:

Comments